Wednesday, September 29, 2010

May ??, 1998

"Hi! My mom is being a real bitch right now. I'm on the phone with my friends Jocy (who has huge tits!) and Lucien ( a guy not a girl) and my mom picks up the phone and starts saying "Get off the phone I need to use it!" And i tell her to get off so I can tell them myself to get off. But no she just keeps yelling and yelling until my friends get so annoyed that they hang up. I wear 2 watches on my left hand, one is my cool watch which has M&M's on it and the other watch is my good luck watch because lots of girls with big tits put it down their shirt (and bra!) and guess who takes the watch out? ME! I wonder what its like to be stoned? People always ask me if I'm stoned but I'm not! I don't even do drugs. I haven't even tried a cigar. Let me tell you something that happened. A girl put my watch down her shirt and i took it out. Next day I just kept grabbing her tits. At school that day another FINE girl with humungous and i mean HUMUNGOUS tits was going to do the watch thing but the belle rang and so I went to the bus (pussy). On the way to the buss she said on Monday she'll do it. Monday it didn't happen and I couldn't find her anywheres. So on Tuesday I saw her at lunch and the bell rang so we had to go to class. She said she tried to find me when I was also trying to look for her. On Wednesday again the bell rang when I found her. So tomorrow on Thursday its supposed to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment