Wednesday, October 13, 2010

May ??, 1998

"Hi, Its monday and it's 10:20pm. I just finished watching the oscars. I just went to my mom (who was sleeping) and asked her if i can take a shower. She just said bye and I kept asking till she scrame as loud as she could and said "I;m sleeping RIGHT NOW!" I just went to my room and I just sat down. I have to go to sleep."

May ??, 1998

"My mom can be a real bitch sometimes. I reall like Erin. Ryan told her a long time ago that after Iceaoplex that I was really pissed because she barely talked to me and because Jimmy asked Erin out and she said yes. I was really mad after Iceoplex but Ryan didn't have to tell her that. But they broke up and I think she likes me. I know I like her. I really like her. But now that I think of it I like Justine too. I broke up with my girlfriend Lindsey. Actually she broke up with me. I was going out with her but she is so prudential (my way of saying "prude) but she really liked me so I would feel bad to dump her but she bumped me and said "its not your fault, its mine" and I asked her what she meant and she said "I'm going out with someone!" I was like "what the hell!" you tramp!"

"I just came out of Hebrew School and Janene said "if you don't scam with Justine I'm not giving you your toy
glasses" (she took my plastic sun glasses) she wouldnt give them back so after 10 minutes of chasing Janene around Hebrew School, i finally scammed with Justine! It was pretty cool but while i was going it I should have grabbed her tit! I think I like kissing better than scamming (what the fuck is the difference, brian?) I would probably like scamming better if I grabbed her tit or if it wasn't justine because she is fate and ugly!!!!! eeeeewwwww"

No comments:

Post a Comment