Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tuesday, May 26, 1998

"I never went under Jennifer's shirt and don't want to cause she's an ugly skank. I hate Justine even more. She's a fat ass ugly wanna be skank. So I didn't know who I liked for like 2 months. Then there was this 6th grade Erin  She REALLY liked me. I kinda liked her and we were always flirting with each other and then one day i grabbed her tit and she kneed me in the leg as hard as she could. I couldn't walk for a day. And plys she said she wouldn't hurt me if I did it! We still liked each other and then Kristina was being a bitch throwing lollipops at my head so I got a cookie and threw it at her my hardest and Erin got in the way and it hit her head! She turned around I got down and covered myself with a sweater and she was beatin' the shit out of me and I can't hit a girl so I just waited for her to stop! So 2 days later Jennifer grabbs my dick! I was like "what the chode!" I also said "I'll get you later!" So a week of grabbing each other passes by and then it's today. I'm in Spartan Service and there is a movie assembly and she is sitting right next to me! We both keep grabbing eachother and then I stop grabbing. She slows down to grabbing every 10 minutes. Then she says "ok! Free shot grab me right now." Of course I do it!" I don't take my hand off the whole rest of the 45 minutes! I just keep massaging them the whole time! Then school is over, we go to our bus and she sits next to me. We keep grabbing each other. Then we stop and i ask "Why did you break up with Garret?" and she says "Well I liked 2 other people" I said "but whenever some has a BF/or a GF they always like someone else. But anyways who were these two people?" She says "one is Alex  and the other is someone in our Spartan service class." I name everyone except me and she says "no." I saw my name and she said "yes!" "wasn't it obvious Brian?" And I said "I don't know?" It was obvious really! All my friends even said it! The thing is that she is so popular and this can make me popular too! But if I ask her out I'm scared she'll wanna give me a blow and i Would let her but girls expect cocks to be like 20 inches long which will happen when we are older! But i think i have an above average dick (in length!) cool!"








No comments:

Post a Comment