Wednesday, October 27, 2010

July 2, 1998 - July 3, 1998

This week I was going to do the usual single update, but after reading on I decided to give you guys July 3 as well. Its too fucking funny. I also decided to include one of Brian's art projects from 1998 also. - Ryan

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!



July 2, 1998
"Well It's been a long ass time and guess what?!!? Lucien is going with Erin!!! Seriously!!!! Then 2 weeks after they are still going out I go on A.O.L. That is when Erin is on!!!! Her screename is Rebel661. Then she tell me i'm fine and we start telling each other that we really like each other! And it is a bad thing that she is going out with Lucien. We talked about what we should when i called her and we decided we should go out behind his back! Although we never did, it was still fun. Then 1 week later Lucien and I called Erin to go to the movies and we went and she brought Aubrey with her! We went to see the movie "Can't Hardly Wait" and i sat at the end then Aubrey, Erin, and lastly Lucien. Erin was trying to give Lucien hints but he couldn't take them! She was practicly on him! He was tooooooo interested in Jennifer Love Hewitt's tits!!!!  Me on the other hand, had my hand IN Aubreys bra! Yep! i was feeling her tits and nipple and 1 week and a half later i asked her out and she said yes! And today 3 days later Lucien asked Aubrey if I could suck her tits and she said Yes! She also said that I could do whatever I want to her! She has gotten her tits sucked and she has given blows and shes been fingered! Oh well!"

July 3, 1998
"Now that I think, Justine is the ugliest girl in the world! She is fucking Chunky, Chunky!!!! Now i just like Aubrey, my girlfriend!!!! 4 days ago we were on the phone and I had to go so I said "bye!" Lucien then called her and told her everything about me liking Erin! (this was before we were going out!) She started crying and Lucien called me and told me that she never wants to speak to me again! So I called her and I explain everything. So she is happy again then i asked her after 2 hours "How do they write sex in a book?" She told me she had a book so she was  looking for it everywhere and then she found her moms DILDO!!!!! I told her to use it and she said "No!" so then we talked some more and she told me hos she would have sex with me and explained every little detail so well!!!!! Then later I told her to rub her pussy with her finger and she did!!!! And she wouldnt stop for like an hour and a half and she was making noises that came out by themselves like "uhh, oh, uhh" she said she didn't do them they just came out!!! While making those noises I cummed and it was the most i ever did!!!! Then another hour later I asked her to use the dildo and she did!!!! 2 times!!!! She says it hurt and that she wasn't bleeding so I told her she was born loose!!! Then she started shaking so i made fun of her!!!! Then it was 4:30 in the morning and we before we got off I asked her out!!! Coool!!! Oh yeah, we started talking on the phone at 8:00pm so we were on for 8 and a half hours, damn!!! The movie Can't Hardly Wait is so good!!!! I love it when Special K says "Why you gotta be messin with my flavor. DAMN!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!








 Brian titled this painting "Fairies Wear Boots" after his favorite Black Sabbath song. Notice, none of the fairies are wearing boots.


THE MAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND. BRIAN LEVY

No comments:

Post a Comment