Wednesday, November 24, 2010

July 4-5, 1998

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to apologize for not staying on top of the blog. I realize that documenting Brian's teen angst is important and all, but sometimes life gets in the way what really matters. Anyway, I'm back, and will stay on top of this shit. And now, the saga continues.
-Ryan



July 4, 1998

"The fire works were stupid and small we were really away from them so it got boring. Dina came today and she only drank one beer and aubrey was not here today so I was really bored!!!! I really needed to talk to her. It was nothing important I just needed to talk to her. On AOL I was talking to Vivian and she said I couldn't cum  and that I have no pubic hair!!!! What a fucking Liar!!!! She also called Aubrey a slut for doing all that shit with her b/f and I said you are only a slut if u do that to other different people and u are not going out with them but she still called her a slut!!!! Oh well I guess I will talk to Aubrey tomorrow!!!!

July 5, 1998

Kaphir came over and he cut his hair!!!! It looks so much better. Aubrey was kinda mad at me but she didnt tell me. She told Lucien and Lucien told me she was mad because before we were going out she said I was more romantic and that I am not anymore so what the chode!!!! I don't know what I was doing before we were going out! I don't know!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment