Wednesday, December 1, 2010

July 12, 1998

July 12, 1998

The movie "Small Soldiers" came out 2 days ago. That means it came out July 10. So July 10th I went to the movies with Lucien aAubrey and we went to see a "perfect murder" so we went to go buy the tickets and the cashier at the AMC wouldn't let us buy the ticket because it was RATED "R"!!!! So we asked a guy to buy us the tickets and he did!!!! He gave us the tickets and left. The cashier saw us so she made us refund the tickets. So we saw small soldiers at 7:20pm. So finally we are in the movie and I was rubbing her arm and her fingers and 20 minutes later she starts kissing my neck and up to my cheek and then my ear!!!! So 10 minutes later she does it again and then we start frenching and it ends off with a kiss!!!! Then I put my hand up her bra for like 10 minutes!!!! then we scam again finishing it off with a kiss!!!! Then she starts feeling my dick and shes trying to unloose the belt but she couldn't. So she just felt it on my pants. But I dont know if I wouldof wanted her to jack me off because when a girl jacks you off it makes it seem like your dick is smaller because when they are sucking it they can't suck it all the way because it will touch their throat and they will throw up like belimic people. So they figure it is big!!!! I dont know whatever!!!! And so today (july 12) I went to the Calabasas swimming center and I saw Jennifer and Renne which both have huge tits. So they were looking at my wallet and they took my money and put it in their top!!!! Both of them!!!! But I said no because I was going out with Aubrey. So they give the money back. So i was talking to Aubrey on the phone today and she told me how she doesn't want to loose me and so much of that crab and she was crying all because of Lucien!!!! I can't trust him anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment