Wednesday, December 22, 2010

November 9, 1998 - November 11, 1998

Sorry for not updating last week. I know I promised I would stay on top of this, but I started a 2nd job, and Wednesday was my first day. To make up for my big letdown, I give you a double post this week, one of which happens to be my personal favorite in the whole journal.
-Ryan

November 9, 1998

"Ok, here is the day......hold on. I haven't written in the longest time!!!! Well letme update you. during campe I went out with this really hot girl named Alana. When camp ended we broke up. At camp I gave her her first french kiss!!!! I still talk ot her and her friends call me and tell me to ask her out because she likes me. I am in 8th grade. Katie hates me because she says I'm "GAY". so shes a bitch. i still talk to Kristen, Erin. Thats all. No Justine no Aubrey. I still talk to Alana. Lucien got kicked out of school because his permit expired because he's out of the district. I Regret EVERYTHING I said about every girl in this Diary!!!! Except Alana and Kristen. Justine was fat and so was Aubrey, Jeanine I didn't like at all amd Erom was a mistake. I was DESPERATE!!!! Mpt anymore. I'm smart and I'm not stupid anymore. Oh yeah Erin also. Bye!!!! Oh Yeah....Alana is in 7th grade."


November 11, 1998

"hey, Yesterday I slept over at BLAKE'S house and he moved in that house like 2 months ago and it has an elevator in it!!!! It's so cool!!!! Anyways Blake's mom left the house and so no one was there and so we got seperate blankets and put on the PLAYBOY CHANNEL and we jacked off and we put blankets over us so we couldn't see each other. Then we used Vaseline and I didn't cum because I didn't feel like it and like 30 minutes later his mom came in and we were so lucky that at that moment it was jsut a guy and a girl talking to each other so we were lucky. Blake said it was his first time getting caught. I hate school tomorrow, we didn't have school today because Veteren's day was today. Oh yeah, last MONDAY Ryan at some pot and it was his first time and he said it tasted good and that when he got high he was singing and stuff like that. Well i gotta go to sleep. OH SHIT!!!! I forgot I hae a test tomorrow in SOCIAL STUDIES!!!! SHIT!!!! Bye!!!"


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, this is hella funny. I sometimes go back and read my diary from childhood. I laugh over how I was stressing over small stuff. You know HuffingtonPost.com mentioned your site today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is the funniest shit I've read in a while! AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete