Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NOVEMBER 18 WEDNESDAY

BACK IN ACTION! I wanna thank everyone who is following the blog as of late. It was brought to my attention that someone submitted it to the huffington post, which is really rad. Whoever did that, thank you. For the rest of you new followers, please share this blog with your friends or anyone that you think would enjoy it. Our goal is to get as many people into this as possible. It has brought us hours of enjoyment and we hope it will do the same for everyone else. Thanks again.
-R/B

November 18 Wednesday (1998)

hey. Last Friday me, Lucien, and black tried ciggaretts for our first times! Hey! Lucien is started school at HALE tomorrow and this HUGE I mean HUGE guy that I talked to said he was gonna kick Lucien's ass for making Erin cry when they broke up. I forgot to say my parents got seperated when I got home from camp and I've been going to his apartment every weekend and on weekdays he only picks us up once during the weekand he said we could go to his house and he said to my homework their and I waited 2 hours and he says were going for dinner now cause he had to walk to the gas station and get some gas and walk back to the car and it's gonna take like an hour. Oh well, gotta go do my homework, Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment