Wednesday, February 9, 2011

November 23 Monday

So busy! We are working on putting together print zines of this journal packed with some extra pictures, and other memories of Brian's adolescents. For all you LA people, we are talking about having Brian do a live reading and q&a. More info tba.
-R

Nov. 23 Monday

Well its like 10:30 at night and the reason i'm not in bed is because I have to record the new OFFSPRING cd for Peter because he let me copy OFF his paper today. I can't wait till I go to Uruguay this winter vacation!!!! We are gonna be in Urugua for 9 days then the rest at Punta De Leste. And I'm going to be with Nick and John (my cousins) the whole time!!!! They go everywhere by themselves. Nick is 18 or 19 and he listens to hippie music. You know what that means!!! Yup, he probably smokes pot. Well my first time might be with him which will be cool. Well gotta go, BYE!!!!
                     PS: I leave to Uruguay on December 12!!!!

3 comments: